What's better than loads of followers? Engagement!
Most Instagram Gurus will tell you how to get more followers and don't get me wrong more followers is always great but what happens after that, you just keep growing? But what's happening to your engagement? The general rule of thumb is that the more followers you get the less engagement you get. I'll show you how to keep your engagement up.
Building relationships will get you further than having thousands of followers
It's not about how many people follow you, it's about actually connecting with them. Instagram was never just about having loads of followers, it's always been about connecting with people. Let's get back to that.
Learn how to connect with your followers on Instagram
Most people use social media to get as many followers as possible, but then what? Having followers is cool, but having connections is better. Most people have a bunch of passive followers consuming their content but never actually connect with them. We've forgotten about the social in social media.
Instagram is trying to become a much more authentic place and people want real connections.
Read a snippet here 👉🏾 https://www.thebkh.uk/post/connect-don-t-collect-snippet
Here's what you'll learn
- Learn why Direct is the best place to connect with your followers
- Learn how to use the 5 neighbourhoods to connect with your followers
- Find a niche
- How to get comments
- Apps to help manage your relationships
- How to build share-ability into your content
- Examples of content that connects
- Instagram algorithm explained
- Tactics for businesses, creators and influencers
- The only content formula you'll ever need
- How to write captions
- How to get reactions from stories
- How to segment your followers
- Connecting beyond Instagram
Who is this for?
- Anyone with followers from 100-10,000+
What's the real purpose of content?
It's to create an emotional connection, social platforms were created to connect people all over the world with other like minded people, unfortunately some where along the way it got tainted and became about followers and likes.
Despite having some people having loads of followers many people struggle to connect with them, if they are trying to connect at all.
We surprisingly find it hard to be social even though we have more channels to socialise than ever before.
We’ve turned into broadcasters, wanting people to simply watch us and not connect, that can’t last.
I'll show you how to connect again.
Here's a snippet 👇🏾
Get It Today
Click the “I Want This” Button To Get Connect don't Collect